This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The Access Group active
View all jobs PHP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Want the freedom to show how good you are? If you want to work with loads of talented people to create software that makes millions of people's lives better every day.. Come and Talk to Us!
Skills and Requirements
You will be confident in programming with or PHP with minimum 2 years’ experience.
We’ll get you the experience you need to learn the rest, though any experience you can show in the following technologies will be a big plus:
• HTML and CSS / Less / Sass
• Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features to our products
• Work well in a team context adapting to and influencing team practices
• Develop high performance experiences across different devices
• Write and code review high quality PHP, HTML, CSS and according to best practices
Join our future PHP development ‘Centre of Excellence’ in Romania to drive Access’ development of PHP web solutions within our portfolio of products including: TeamSeer, DesignMyNight, SafetyMedia (on-line learning, training & content).
We are looking to recruit PHP developers that will build features, deliver roadmap, integrate
with Access Workspace and HR, Payroll & scheduling solutions, engineer scale/performance
and develop a mobile application presence to attract 1 million users. The TeamSeer development
team in Romania will take in time full ownership, control and autonomy of product delivery.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
• A Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
• Unlimited access to development training platforms
• Internal Events: Teambuildings, Staff Day, Christmas party
• Friendly offices based in a historical building near Square Maria (Timisoara)