Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• University Degree;
• Experience in working with and processing big data volumes is required;
• 1-2 years' functional experience in a similar position in a shared services environment represents a plus;
• Experience in working and processing big data volumes;
• Fluency in English language;
• Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools - Excel (medium to advanced level);
• High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
• Assists with the resolution of employee queries related to the reward and benefits services provided;
• Performs benefit administration which includes communicating benefit information to employees, enrolling qualified employees and processing benefit enrolment changes in line with the eligibility criteria;
• Prepares periodical functional and company bonus calculation (monthly/quarterly/annually) based on pre-defined guidelines and taking into account eligibility rules for the respective bonus schemes;
• Performs checks and employee data input for the shares calculation in line with pre-defined instructions;
• Extracts, collates and populates data from various sources for the Salary Survey templates. When the surveys data is available, the Rewards & Benefits Specialist will populate survey data analysis templates at country level and provide these to the Reward Center of Expertise to be used for developing recommendations for salary ranges and reward offerings within BAT;
• Performs several activities within the annual salary review cycle, from the preparation activities up to the generation of the Salary statements. These include: populating the annual salary increases templates with relevant employee data, offering support for queries received from the line managers, HR Business Partners as well as to Reward Center of Expertise throughout the process, checking the salary increases compensation statements to ensure accurate data in reflected in there.