Recruitment Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
• Fluent in process language (B2-C1 level of proficiency both in reading and writing);
• Able to communicate in English (B1);
• University degree in HR or psychology is a plus, but not a requirement;
• Previous professional experience in HR is a plus, but not a requirement;
• Able to work full time;
• Team player;
• Attentive to details;
• Communicative and positive person;
• Execute and track job postings on local sites, based on the specifications provided by the recruiters;
• Candidate screening and sourcing;
• Schedule candidates for the final interviews, according to the availability of the participants;
• Prepare offer letters and contract packages;
• Administrate the pre-employment check process;
• Conduct reference checks, as required;
• Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
• Track employee referrals;
• Process invoices, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments;
• Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements;
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities, and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.