Data Management Supervisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Frigoglass active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Management Supervisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Bachelor degree in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering;
• Experience in a similar role in an industrial environment;
• Excellent English language knowledge;
• Coordinate BOM transfer, validation, compilation, maintenance and structuring;
• Maintain product data in ERP system (BOM, product release, engineering change);
• Coordinate engineering change management (ECM) related to components and routing;
• Understand ERP system’s functionality in order to develop/request new capabilities (BOM’s, routing);
• Administer and manage technical data (item, BOM, TF’s) within the ERP system. Ensure the creation, on-going maintenance and deletion of components, sub-assemblies, and finished products;
• Consider usage of alternative materials and slow moving stocks in the Central Data Base and monitor deviations vs agreed BOM configuration;
• Administer Product Configuration Data within the ERP system;
• Keep records, approve, and ensure the distribution of the technical documentation generated from the technology center;
• Collaborate with Process Engineers, Manufacturing Engineering and R
• Administer the Change Request process from the initial new change request in the central Data base to the Change Order closure;
• Record all technical files in the appropriate vault, enter the Data into the ERP system, write the implementation plan for the Change Order and notify all affected people;
• Ensure that master data is in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment.