Expense Reports Agent with French
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Requirements
• Would be preferred academic background in Economics/Finance/Accounting;
• Very good knowledge of French (at least B1 level);
• Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Results oriented and a team player;
• Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Performing escalation tasks, ensuring that the audit follows the procedure;
• Responding promptly to all internal or external customer requests by phone or email;
• Adding requests to the ticketing system;
• Running different regular reports for direct manager instructions;
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge management / update standard operating procedures;
• Providing training to new comers and ensuring an efficient back-up structure;
• Identifying areas for the process / system improvement and proposing development initiatives;
• Creating a strong relationship with organisation’s internal customers.
• Direct contract with the employer;
• Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
• Team activities, Team Building, Fun @ Work;
• Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
• Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
• CSR and sport activities;
• Open and dynamic environment;
• Flexible work schedule organized in shifts: Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 18:00, 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month with the possibility of a maximum of 10 shifts of evening work per month (premium from the 4th shift of evening work).