Sr. Full-stack developer (Java, Angular, Kubernetes)
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer (Java, Angular) highly motivated and ready to tackle new challenges together with your colleagues!
Main Technology competencies:
• Java (8, 11+)
• Java EE (7, 8)
• Angular (7, 6, 5)
Secondary Technology competencies:
• SOLR/Elastic search
• You have experience with Agile Development
• You possess a great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You like to be an integral part of a team, demonstrating willingness to share knowledge and work closely with other peers
• You are quality oriented, and work together with the team to test and secure high quality
• You are proactive, responsible, result oriented, and a team player being aware of own strengths and weaknesses. We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
• have 3-5 years of experience in working with Enterprise Java, Databases, IntelliJ IDEA; previous exposure to frontend technologies would be considered a plus,
• like to work in a very agile environment and have previous experience with Scrum,
• have good command of the English language,
• have worked in distributed teams before,
• are an energetic person with a positive attitude and good communication skills,
• are proactive, appreciate a high degree of autonomy in organizing your work and want to be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks within the system integration solutions and the development of customized solutions,
then come and meet us!
Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, where you will find an open-minded working environment, with strong focus on our employees and their wellbeing.
We will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills within a project team that usually consists of developers, architects, user experience designers, testers and project managers.
Above that we offer:
• Trainings (technical, soft skills, project specific);
• Very structured way of working centered around processed, procedures and methodologies incorporating international leading practices;
• Flexible working-hours;
• Flexible benefit program on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online;
• Relaxation room;
• Sports activities & other company events;
• Fresh coffee, fruit, snacks.