Sr. Full-stack developer (Java, Angular, Kubernetes)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Sr. Full-stack developer (Java, Angular, Kubernetes) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
A line of code changes lives. In Systematic, we contribute to simplifying decision making and changing lives with every line of code we write.
Since our foundation in 1985, we have developed into an international IT company that focuses on five core business areas: Digitalization, Healthcare, Defence, Intelligence & National Security and Library & Learning.
At origins, Systematic is a Danish company built on a people centric foundation, with a huge focus on our employee’s work-life balance. We are always on the lookout for team-spirited people with an international mindset who strive to be the best in their fields, those who are interested in personal and professional development, and those who wish to make a difference in their everyday lives. Everything we do at Systematic is expressed in our four brand values: Simplicity. Trust. Performance. Forward-thinking.
Take a look at our vacant positions and join us on our journey on making a difference.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer (Java, Angular) highly motivated and ready to tackle new challenges together with your colleagues!
Main Technology competencies:
• Java (8, 11+)
• Java EE (7, 8)
• Angular (7, 6, 5)
Secondary Technology competencies:
• SOLR/Elastic search
• You have experience with Agile Development
• You possess a great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You like to be an integral part of a team, demonstrating willingness to share knowledge and work closely with other peers
• You are quality oriented, and work together with the team to test and secure high quality
• You are proactive, responsible, result oriented, and a team player being aware of own strengths and weaknesses. We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
• have 3-5 years of experience in working with Enterprise Java, Databases, IntelliJ IDEA; previous exposure to frontend technologies would be considered a plus,
• like to work in a very agile environment and have previous experience with Scrum,
• have good command of the English language,
• have worked in distributed teams before,
• are an energetic person with a positive attitude and good communication skills,
• are proactive, appreciate a high degree of autonomy in organizing your work and want to be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks within the system integration solutions and the development of customized solutions,
then come and meet us!
Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, where you will find an open-minded working environment, with strong focus on our employees and their wellbeing.
We will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills within a project team that usually consists of developers, architects, user experience designers, testers and project managers.
Above that we offer:
• Trainings (technical, soft skills, project specific);
• Very structured way of working centered around processed, procedures and methodologies incorporating international leading practices;
• Flexible working-hours;
• Flexible benefit program on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online;
• Relaxation room;
• Sports activities & other company events;
• Fresh coffee, fruit, snacks.