1st Level IOT Engineer
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to the agreed levels.
You will also perform:
- Event management activities
- Incident management activities
- Remote site access control
- Assurance support activities
- Basic troubleshooting activities
- Education: preferably bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT, Telecom).
- English language is a must, both written and verbal.
- Minimum basic Linux and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Cloud services.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent active listening skills.
- Analytical skills, continuous driving for improvement and progress.
- Logical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new knowledge
- Willingness to learn and progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Contract type: full time – update if applicable;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.