Profit Recovery & Assurance Consultant
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
The Profit Recovery & Assurance Consultant bears full responsibility for contributing to the successful execution of the assigned projects, developing Client relationships and engagements and building the firm’s reputation for quality services.
What are we looking for:
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience with (a) Profit Recovery, (b) Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing (c) Financial Analysis or (d) Audit & Assurance related projects
• A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus
• Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered a plus
• Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things
• Action-driven thinking
• Judgment & decision-making
• Good finance and accounting understanding.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with English.
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
• Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage
• Detect anomalies, investigate others potential sources of revenue leakage
• Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails). Understanding and interpreting client’s electronic data.
• Recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
• Builds relationships with both clients and vendors. Maintain constructive relationships with key client contacts.
• Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Valuement management related to progress and any issues affecting client relationships
What we offer:
• Undetermined period. Salary package in line with local corporate specificities (in terms of competitiveness, insurance, meal tickets) + efficiency-based quarterly bonus.
• Learn to „breathe” retail😊
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments.
• Independence as long as your agenda is aligned with ours.
• Great team, office, tools and culture.