Financial Analyst (Retail)
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Financial Analyst to join our expanding Assurance team.
If you enjoy linking large data-sets with commercial information (contractual conditions, negotiations, terms) and closely interact with your team, clients and third parties, this is the right job for you. You will develop both on a technical and personal level. Retail is a complex business with a bit of everything; you will get to interact with most processes.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum professional experience with: (a) Accounts Payable OR Accounts Receivable processing, AND/OR (b) Financial Analysis, AND/OR (c) Audit / Assurance engagements.
- Enthusiastic and open-minder personality;
- Analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude.
- Extrovert character.
- Experienced with MS EXCEL.
The analyst will be part of a team of 2-5 and will be delivering Profit Recovery (identification of financial losses) and Process Assurance related projects for large retail clients. All work is performed in client corporate headquarters in Bucharest and are coordinated by Valuement managers.Alte informatii
What we offer:
- Salary package in line with local corporate market (in terms of competitiveness, bonuses, insurance, meal tickets).
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments.
- Independence, respect and trust as long as your agenda is aligned with ours.
- Great team, office, tools and culture.