Sales and Process Support Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Sales and Process Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• University degree (diploma in a business related field is a plus)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Extensive comprehension of Customer Focus
• Knowledge of Data Analysis
• Strong grasp of general business practice
• Handling Salesforce.com case resolution on role specific scenarios: Data Analysis, Opportunity Management, Process Consultancy
• Providing data quality support for WW Sales Community
• Delivering on proactive activities impacting data quality and sales compensation
• May act as process Subject Matter Expert: acting as a single point of contact for business stakeholders, preparing and analyzing metrics and trends, driving process improvement and control
The team is comprised of 14 members focused on delivering support on sales processes to the sales community across EMEA.
Our client's values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make our client one of the world´s most attractive employers. At this company, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below.
ManpowerGroup is the global leader regarding work force, creating innovating solutions in HR field since 70 years ago. As experts in labour force, our company is daily connecting over 600,000 people to the labour market. The ManpowerGroup’s family brands – Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions – are helping over 400,000 clients from 80 countries to identify, attract, develop and manage the needed talents by providing integrated solutions. ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 15 years ago sustaining performance, improvement and flexibility for over 350 companies from all regions and activity domains, also connecting thousands of talented candidates and professionals with experience for the right opportunities.