Internship in Electrical Engineering - Tire Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship in Electrical Engineering - Tire Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
* Assists the technical teams that offer support to the Production department in repairing and maintaining of machines;
* Basic knowledge trainings of Siemens Step 7, TwinCAT, Beckhoff;
* Learns about tire's technology;
* The opportunity to be part of different projects.
* Student at Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technologies, Automation and Computers or Electrical and Power Engineering;
* Basic knowledge of electrical schemes;
* Basic knowledge of programmable logic controller;
* Basic knowledge of industrial automation represents a plus;
* Curious mind and willing to learn;
* Knowledge of English language (medium level).
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.