Data Associate French or German for Amazon Alexa Data Team
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
We are hiring Data Associates in our Bucharest team to undertake labeling functions such as transcription, annotation and dialogue evaluation on speech & text data to assess and improve Alexa’s performance.
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and modeling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
• High School or Equivalent diploma
• Proficiency in English+ German/ French grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
• Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages- German/ French
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy), including basic troubleshooting with the ability to utilize proprietary tools.
• Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts including night shift etc.
• Previous experience in a similar environment
• Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
• Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
• Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
• Effective time management
• Be self-motivated and take initiative
• Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
As a Data Associate, you will work on speech and text data. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities
• Work with text, speech and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
• Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and
using in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
• Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to grow within Amazon
- Presence in a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment
You can choose monthly your working schedule either 6AM – 3PM or 3PM – 12AM, Monday to Friday
- 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role
- Competitive salary and benefits package