Lead Programmer for Ubisoft Craiova
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lead Programmer for Ubisoft Craiova active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
• BA in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience.
• 5+ years - experience of programming in C/C++;
• Relevant experience as a team lead;
• Experience in games development and passion for games is a bonus.
• Problem-solving and open minded;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Sense of initiative;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Working well in a team environment;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Good oral and written communication in English;
• Updating job knowledge proactively;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Capacity to produce efficient software design;
• Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code;
• Enforcing coding practices on team;
• Passion for making and playing games.
As a lead programmer, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the other teams on the project.
• Lead and manage a team of programmers;
• Coach and guide the development of the team members;
• Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas;
• Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management;
• Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project;
• Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow;
• Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
• Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives;
• Perform other related duties.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.