C++ Programmer - Technology Group Online
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile C++ Programmer - Technology Group Online active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Pro-active and self-motivated;
• Fast learner;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Focus on producing quality work;
• Team player;
• Ability to adapt to change;
• Availability to travel for short periods of time, up to one month per year.
Knowledge and studies desired:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field;
• 2-3 years of relevant experience;
• Good spoken / written English;
• Very good knowledge of C++ programming, algorithms and OOP;
• Basic understanding of online services and HTTP asynchronous calls;
• STL and template programming experience.
Will be considered a plus:
• Knowledge about mobile development (iOS, Android and Windows Phone);
• Knowledge about development on consoles (PS4, XBox One and Switch);
• Knowledge about Cmake.
The Technology Group is the primary technology partner of game production teams. The Technology Group is composed of two sister teams: the TG, which is dedicated to developing tools and middleware solutions, and the TG Online, which develops solutions and manages operations for online gaming.
You will be part of the team working on Ubiservices inside Ubisofts’ TGO department from Craiova.
UbiServices provides a simple API for standard services that should be part of every Ubisoft game. The UbiServices C++ client SDK facilitates the interaction between game and the standard services. It encapsulates HTTP asynchronous calls and provides a C++ interface to easily integrate the services within Ubisoft’s titles. This SDK is used in all Ubisoft’s AAA games. It supports home consoles, PCs and mobile platforms.
• Actively participate to the design and evolution of simple and complete APIs that let games easily access the TGO’s global services;
• Develop, integrate and test those APIs on multiple platforms (consoles, PC, mobile);
• Whenever possible use the consoles’ SDK to achieve an optimized implementation;
• Collaborate with other TGO teams that develop global services;
• Collaborate with game development teams to help them integrate the SDK and optimize its performances;
• Collaborate with other off-site teams to discuss constraints and technical possibilities for the various challenges;
• Support operational teams in deployments and troubleshooting TGO’s services;
• Actively participate to technological watch to help the project adopt new technologies and practices;
• Work autonomously in a remote team.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.