Development Tester for Ubisoft Craiova
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Development Tester for Ubisoft Craiova active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Are you passionate about video games? Do you dream of working in one of the most dynamic industries? Join Ubisoft's team of heroes as a Development Tester and start your career now!
• Experience on a similar position of at least 2 years;
• Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written;
• A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
• Adapt easily to platform and workload variations;
• Comfortable in writing test-cases and setting up test procedures;
• Open to changes and self-improvement;
• Proactive and independent working manner;
• Knowledge of gaming platforms (Xbox One, PS4, PC, etc);
Nice to have:
• Experience with MS Office, Confluence, Sharepoint is a plus;
• Experience with defect & test case management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestRail) is a plus;
• Experience in working with Automation tools is a plus.
• Communicate directly with development teams and other Development Testers (locally and from other studios);
• Perform regular tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality;
• Report issues encountered with a standard format that can be easily identified and reproduced according to project guidelines;
• Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version in order to ensure stability and basic functionality;
• Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
• Plan tests on specific areas and improve upon the process throughout the project;
• Maintain open communication with the functionality test teams, assisting them with product details.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.