Programatori React (2000-4000 Euro Net)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Clarisoft active
View all jobs Programatori React (2000-4000 Euro Net) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• A team of 60+ people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years, MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together.
We would like the candidate to have:
- Experience using libraries such as React or React Native.
- Know best practices for React or React Native
- Understanding of unit testing tools like Mocha, Jest, Enzyme
- Strong skills (functional programming, asynchronous programming)
- Experience managing complex state using Flux patterns (Redux)
- Knowledge of build and dependency management tools (NPM, Yarn)
- Knowledge of software application development and defect life-cycle.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
Nice to have:
- Redux Saga
- Serverside rendering
Non-technical skills and values:
- Mindset that a quality product can be built based on accurate customer needs only.
- Strong interest in software development.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Good troubleshooting skills, attention to details, proactive attitude regarding implementing and fixing issues.
- Capability to work in virtual teams and/or with remote clients.
Education and certifications:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Estimate user stories and tasks
- Design the solution architecture
- Write code
- Review code from others
- Write unit-testing when necessary
- Work closely with other developers, PM team and QA team.
- Work in coordination with the development team for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Report progress on current activities.
- Train/coach more junior people.
- Perform activities according to Agile/Scrum and traditional methodologies.
- Follow/improve development standards.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Work for international clients to solve challenges and get valuable experience, by collaborating with colleagues in local teams to feel more comfortable at the same time.
- Grow and build experience on technologies you are most interested in (that is influenced by available projects). You can get guidance when you need help.
- Get opportunities to contribute with innovative ideas to build outstanding solutions, even for other projects than your own.
- Learn many new things in a short period of time, and you will not be stuck in an obsolete technology
- Influence/change architecture and/or design of solutions, not just implement what others planned for you.
- Competitive salary.
- To work in a centrally located office at Victoriei Square.
- Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business).
- Flexible schedule and relaxed working atmosphere. We don’t have rigid structures and you can juggle with the working interval.
- Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun.
- Team building travels.
- Clarisoft Technologies is a custom software development company that offers dedicated digital business solutions to small, mid and large-scale enterprises.
- We have our headquarters located in the US, in Scottsdale Arizona and Pittsford, New York, and we outsource our software development services to our office in Bucharest (Victoriei Square), Romania.
- Our Romanian team has 40+ people including developers, QA, and project managers.
- For 15 years we built enterprise software and multiplatform applications that helped our clients better engage their customers and scale their business.