IT Risk & Compliance Intern
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
• Basic understanding of IT principles and systems
o Best practices around confidentiality, integrity, and availability
o Understanding around security policies and standards
o Windows, MacOS, Servers, Networking, Change Management, SDLC, etc.
• Ability to work independently and with others
• A go getter that can track, prioritize and ensure projects are completed timely
• Know when to raise request for additional support, guidance, and resources
• Bringing a solution and executing on the solution to resolve a problem.
• Identifies weaknesses in internal controls and opportunities to mitigate risk
• Tracks and remediate of key issues identified
• Serves as a liaison between IT Risk & Compliance and other IT groups and the Business through effective communication, both verbally and in writing
• Develop effective policies and standards as required to align IT security to business requirements.
The IT Risk and Compliance Intern will be working directly to assist the IT Risk & Compliance team and is an extension of Information Security, they will be working both independently and, in a team environment. Further, from time to time they will work directly with the Business
The IT Risk and Compliance Intern in the IT Risk & Compliance groups ensures through process execution that PTC is compliant with industry standards, policies / procedures, and regulations.