Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• At least 5 years of experience in Java development or team leading and minimum 2-3 years in architecture;
• Experience with Open-source technologies;
• Technical expertise (overarching understanding of architecture, object-oriented programming languages, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends) of digital solutions on mobile devices as well as legacy environments;
• Experience with No-SQL and SQL DBs, also exposure to big data environments;
• Comfortable approach with managing multiple teams and delivering on time;
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented);
• Proficiency with English;
• Proficiency with French will be a plus.
• Specify and maintain architecture of the solution that will be developed by lead dev;
• Provide expertise to ensure product performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility;
• Provide input on any architecture and technology issue;
• Ensure architecture, required capacities and tech alignment between teams maximizing reuse of components;
• DURING DEFINITION OF PRODUCT:
• Create High Level architecture diagram;
• Identify impacted systems;
• Drive resolution for architectural ambiguities;
• Provide enterprise technical architectural perspective;
• DURING ITERATIVE EXECUTION DELIVERY:
• Create sequence diagrams for developers and supports development in High level Design;
• Provide input on any architectural issues;
• DURING INTEGRATION AND DEPLOYMENT:
• Help resolve architectural issues that emerge during integration.
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
For a tech-savvy Solution Architect that will join an international team of tech passionates and convert high expertise into innovative solutions for internal applications. Ready to boost your career? Be the architect that will display his masterpiece at the Louvre of Coding.
What's in it for you:
Extended compensation and benefits package;
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
A great working environment with people who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do and understand the importance of team spirit.
We really welcome open-minded and committed people:
Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
Who enjoy sharing knowledge and understand the importance of team spirit.