Process Expert Production Planning, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Process Expert Production Planning, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.Qualifications
- Technical or logistical study at university or High School with min 5 years job experience
- Lean Production / Logistic knowledge preferred
- MS Office, SAP
- Foreign languages: English - advanced
- Organized and structured
- Problem solving skills and time management
- Self motivation and self responsibility
- Team work, flexibility
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and proficiency with software tools
- Ensuring timely processing and resolution of System CIP Projects
- Coordinate with various process members and evaluate current processes in order to devise new methods of improvements
- Assisting executive functions in implementing the new plans and processes
- Managing various projects and providing operational training if needed
- Ensuring Proxy Function for CljP/LOP2 Team Leader
- Systematically applying continuous improvement methods to our Production Steering Process
- Finding better solutions to complex problems within operations and logistics field
- Conducting needs assessment with relevant stakeholders in the business to identify business process improvement