Sharepoint and Office 365 Administrator
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Design, install, monitor and support advanced functions of the Office365, SharePoint System and associated ecosystem, and related applications directly or with the team;
- Support and regular upgrade of advanced functions of all LSEG SharePoint Systems – 2007, 2010, 2013 etc.;
- Migration of all on-premise SharePoint Sites to SharePoint Online and, where appropriate, of any 3rd party SharePoint equivalent to SharePoint online;
- SharePoint Office 365 integration with other Microsoft products – e.g. MS Teams;
- Diagnose and repair system problems working closely with vendor support for all servers, software and other hardware;
- Define, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot system performance of all systems including internal external networks, hardware, servers and all connected equipment belonging to the company;
- Define, maintain and monitor compliance to security and software policies for the business;
- Ensure all activities are completed effectively and in accordance with Change Lifecycle and adoption of company project methodology. Responsibilities include: change control, maintenance of files, document control, actual data collection and forecasting, updating of plans, administration of quality reviews, meetings support and standards reporting.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- SharePoint Systems – 2007, 2010, 2013, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Office 365;
- Office 365 Portal, Administration and Reporting;
- Exchange Online / Hybrid connectivity to On-Prem Exchange, Exchange On-Prem and Exchange Online Protection (EOP);
- Microsoft Teams, One Drive, One Note, MS Flow, Staffhub / Planner, Intune Conditional Access, ADFS / SSO, AAD Connect;
- Workplace Analytics, Azure Information Protection (AIP), Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and PowerBI;
- Attention to detail, seeks to help and co-operate with customers in order to develop productive, professional relationships with Customers (internal/external);
- Good problem solving, decision-making skills and effective communication skills;
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, results-oriented and focused on self-development.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are curious and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers.