IT Service Manager for LAN-WiFi
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers, and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables the Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings, and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
AGN Services is globally responsible for the operation of the Allianz Global Network. In an environment greatly shaped by outsourcing, AGN Services governs a series of partners to deliver to the Allianz Group stable and reliable services in the fields’ network, language, video and web conferences. The Service Manager for Network Services is responsible for service quality and maintenance within its core area. This implies supporting the branch during escalation processes, for operational provider management, as well as quality assurance in regards to the delivery of LAN&Wi-Fi Services.
- Managing Service Delivery Meetings with the integrator;
- Responsible for cost and revenue planning for LAN&Wi-Fi Services;
- Responsible for verifying and approving integrator and other service providers invoices;
- Product calculations and service descriptions for Allianz internal clients;
- Service-related reporting system & service quality control (for clients);
- SLA- / Performance Management & Reporting System;
- Service Lifecycle Management (continuous improvement of the service);
- Post-processing of escalations/disturbances with the integrator;
- Troubleshooting process with partners after incidents or escalations;
- Collaboration in international projects.
- Degree in computer science or comparable experience;
- 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management processes in complex IT environments;
- Fundamental experience in working with IT Infrastructure Components (especially LAN, Wi-Fi);
- Fundamental experience into financial and commercial aspects of IT related topics;
- Good SAP knowledge is desired;
- International environment incl. intercultural expertise desired;
- Strictly process-oriented working;
- ITIL certification (V3 Foundation or higher);
- Experience with change management tools (e.g. Service Now);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Very high level of service orientation and solution-oriented work;
- High level of team skills, reliability, resilience, and organizational talent;
- Ability to capture complex issues;
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high-quality results and the ability to solve problems independently;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.