Functional Safety Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs Functional Safety Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Act as a Functional Safety Manager for the Electronics Product Group for safety products mainly in the driver information domain;
- Analyze the impact of ISO 26262 releases for Visteon Electronics and create functional safety awareness across departments;
- Perform safety management activities for Electronics projects according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis;
- Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO 26262 up to ASIL C and D;
- Lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according ISO 26262;
- Cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems and component levels in product portfolio;
- Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety;
- Conduct reviews and audits with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles;
- Act as main customer contact related to safety topics to optimize the cooperation and expertise regarding OEM processes and strategies;
- Support teams with legal compliance elicitation and legal / safety problem solving.
- Confirmed design experience in the embedded product domain (System, HW, SW);
- Experience in product development for ISO 26262 products ideally in an automotive safety related environment;
- Knowledge of the Products Development Life Cycle with respect to systems, electrical or software development;
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ISO 26262;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS);
- Good technical leadership, planning and organization skills;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Team player attitude who likes to work in a multicultural team;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Possibilities for career development in international company focused on being a technology leader;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and global expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.