Internal Controller, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Very good IT knowledge (MS Office) necessary
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
- English fluently (written and spoken), German helpful
- At least 5 years previous experience in Controlling and Audit
- It would be prefer manufacturing experience
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure
- Close collaboration with management to facilitate implantation of best practices in internal audits
- Responsible to prepare and monitor the internal controlling according to the procedures
- Conduct regular internal audits
- Follow up on the fulfillment and application of the audit recommendations
- Controlling sales, headcount progress, personnel cost, internal defects costs and various other cost categories
- Involved in plan and implement audit process improvement opportunities through use of technology, data analytics, and best practices
- Collaboration with multicultural colleagues to implement business unit reporting across the organization