Technical Product Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hubgets active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Product Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We're looking for a talented product manager with global experience with software to keep a close eye on our product. Alongside a great time, you'll handle full life cycles for our software. Your knowledge and vision will have a huge impact on our products and services, so we'll take good care of you 😊
- Develop and document features, requirements and user scenarios
- Gather, analyze and prioritize requirements from users
- Manage product backlog - review, edit, and prioritize features and bugs
- Create wireframes and other illustrations in order to gather feedback and demonstrate intended product functionality
- Research market to identify new opportunities, product directions, features, integration
- Define, monitor and react to key product metrics
- Support product marketing with appropriate resources
- Identify and coordinate freelance resources when additional resources are necessary to meet objectives
- Work with colleagues and users to identify, define, refine and document features
- Coordinate product development activities such as UX, development and SQA
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Relevant product owner, management or product design experience
- Strong understanding of branding and marketing concepts in order to manage and grow the product post release
- Strong IT background with good design taste
- Ability to organize and analyze large amounts of data in order to take the best decisions
- Extremely high attention to details in language, usability, and design
- Ability to drive initiatives to the end result
- Articulate and persuasive, while being able to listen and incorporate the perspectives of others
- Equally comfortable taking personal ownership for a task and delegating it
- Experience with user testing, data analysis, and multivariate testing
- Capable of constructing detailed wireframes that optimize user experience and conversion
- Ability to fast investigate/understand third-party products in order to identify integration opportunities
- Experience with global market is required.
- Experience with online projects is required.
- Experience with browser based apps is considered a plus.
- Previous work experience in startups (or startup teams) is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
Find out more about life at Hubgets, check out our Instagram feed @HubgetsHug