C Software Engineer
As our Linux C/C++ Software Engineer, you'll deal with the critical components in our stack, like the real-time servers and HubRing database. You'll work with the components that are intimate with the operating system, designed for massive scalability in a distributed cloud environment.
If this sounds like music to your ears, come on over, let's dance ♫
- Design and develop new features for existing servers or implement new ones from scratch
- Contribute to OpenSource projects such as Asterisk, Kamailio, NGINX, Redis, HAProxy, PowerDNS
- Optimize performance based on profiling information up to the Linux kernel level
- Investigate security and undesired conditions (e.g.: memory leaks, races)
- Investigate performance issues (e.g.: latency, throughput)
- Make peer reviews - design review, code review, documentation review
- Coordinate with other teams in regards to the managed components
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency in C programming languages
- Good knowledge of C++
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux OS
- Familiarity with caching and NoSQL database technologies
- Passion for debugging and profiling, proven experience with specific tools
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, networking protocols
- Good knowledge of memory allocation/garbage techniques
- Good knowledge of parallelism techniques: multi-threading / multi-process / reactor pattern
- Experience with distributed systems is considered a plus.
- Real-time protocols knowledge is considered a plus.
- Advanced Linux kernel knowledge is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
Find out more about life at Hubgets, check out our Instagram feed @HubgetsHug