Junior IT Specialist
Everything we do at Hubgets relies heavily on the infrastructure, so you would be supporting important business processes and enabling functions that keep us going strong. As a Junior Infrastructure Engineer, your days will be spiced up by tasks that involve our Cloud infrastructure, developing software automation tools or provisioning new equipment. Of course, conducting various tests and testing new technologies will be on your to-do list.
If you want to help us figure out the best solutions to every problem, come on over, we want to meet you.
- Monitors the Cloud infrastructure, asserts problems before their effects are visible
- Designs and implements software automation tools
- Provisions new equipment and performs regular maintenance
- Conducts functionality, scalability, reliability, and security tests on the infrastructure
- Optimizes the infrastructure based on profiling information
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Overall IaaS understanding (e.g. Amazon AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Strong scripting background (Shell and at least one of Python/Ruby/Perl)
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Advanced Linux knowledge, down to the kernel level
- Good understanding of filesystems and related tools (ext2-4, ZFS, DRBD, LVM)
- Very good understanding of HTTP(s)/Websocket protocols, load balancers and web servers
- Good understanding of infrastructure building blocks - power, routing, switching, servers
- Good understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of automatic deployment of large scale operations (SaltStack/Puppet/Chef/Ansible) is considered a plus.
- Good understanding of object based storage with focus on Amazon S3 is considered a plus.
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies (KVM/Xen/vSphere/Docker/K8s) is considered a plus.
- Good understanding of NFV/SDN (RouteFlow, OpenFlow) is considered a plus.
- Good understanding of BMC/Redfish API is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
Find out more about life at Hubgets, check out our Instagram feed @HubgetsHug