WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT OFFICER WITH HEBREW, Location: Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT OFFICER WITH HEBREW, Location: Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience desirable;
- Excellent written and oral English and Hebrew language skills;
- Confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math;
- Experience in an enterprise support and/or customer service environment with a strong understanding and knowledge of support, customer service delivery and/or the consulting industry and processes would be considered advantage;
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment;
- Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided.
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel in identifying reactive customer cases that require their attention and action;
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel by distributing and delivering Security-related and Proactive Emails to Premier customers;
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel coordinating and organizing workshops;
- Provide feedback, reporting and data that contributes to refinement of processes, deliverables and communication streams with Client Delivery personnel, customers and business partners;
- Work with the Service Center delivery leads and delivery managers to resolve any of escalations and complaints received regarding our services and to improve internal processes & policies.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!