Actuarial Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Actuarial Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment! Job role In the Actuarial Specialist role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Support Center offers support to various insurance companies from the Allianz world who act as customers, therefore proving financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products;
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data;
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center modelling team, being involved in activities such as:
- Performing actuarial calculations, actuarial testing and reporting;
- Data analysis, reconciliation, validation;
- Actuarial model development, maintenance and documentation;
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders by translating the results of our actuarial models;
- Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area;
- Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences;
- Previous insurance-related experience –min 3 years, preferably in life insurance;
- Willing to travel and to work in an international environment;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here:
- Good communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Programming experience in actuarial financial software (MoSes, Prophet, VIP, MG-ALFA);
- Fluent in German and English.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets