Junior Brand Manager (m/f) Beauty Care Division
- Coordinate the brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management;
- Achieve yearly targets for each single brand (turnover, profit, market shares);
- Process market information (market research, sales reports, speciality publications) and analyse them;
- Manage projects within the team, across functions. Responsibility for timings & ownership of the process.
- Adapt/implement media plans and brand materials to the local market
- Implement promotion campaigns and ensure the involvement and coordination of advertising agencies in campaigns development;
- Identify the consumer needs and new development opportunities on the market.
- Experience: min. 1 year on a similar position in marketing, communications, advertising
- University degree in Economics or related field;
- Very good Romanian and English skills – writing/reading/speaking;
- Positive thinking & proactive approach;
- Fast learner; Showing commitment and flexibility;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills; Team player;
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives.