IT Consultant for IT Service Op. Automation - IT TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Consultant for IT Service Op. Automation - IT TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of Operations Automation?
Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you!
With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, technologies, systems and tools.
We are looking for an enthusiast and passionate IT Consultant, who is able to use his knowledge and expertise to challenge the status-quo and find the best automation solutions for the IT Engineering Applications Department.
Your main tasks will be:
* Investigate and analyze Automation solutions on the market and propose suitable options for Operations Automation in the area of Service activities performed in the IT Engineering Applications department (eg.: RPA solutions, Scheduled scripts, etc.)
* Implement, maintain and support Operations Automation solutions based on decided platforms, according to decided use-cases and priorities, in collaboration with the Service Operations Teams in the Engineering Applications Department
* Coordinate the Automation activities inside the IT Engineering Applications Department (technological decisions, implementations and operations) as Service Owner for the internal Operations Automation service
* Collaborate and align automation activities and solutions in the department with the activities at Global IT level
* Monitor the efficiency of decided solutions (technology and process related) and propose improvements where opportune
* Scout the latest technologies in the area of Service Operations Automation and propose new technologies and practices to improve the efficiency of Service Operations
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our systems, processes and organization.