E-Commerce Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LaCutie.co active.
Vezi toate job-urile E-Commerce Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
LaCutie.co is an e-commerce company that sells non-food products (i.e. home care, personal care, baby care, etc.) to B2C and B2B clients in bulk at wholesale prices.Cerinte
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
• MS Office with a focus on Excel is a must.
• Language Required: English.
• Experience within E-commerce and/or Retail industry is a plus.
• Experience with Magento platform (or other related platforms) is a plus.
• Working knowledge of digital commerce technologies, their role, and how to leverage them is a plus.
• AIESEC Leadership experience (LCP, MCP preferably)
We are looking for a person who is thrilled to work in a fast-growing company and is passionate about eCommerce. As an eCommerce Business Analyst, you should be able to:
• Create, implement, review product listings on an ongoing basis on the Magento platform.
• Write or review product descriptions, upload relevant imagery and meet daily uploading targets.
• Monitor and analyze specific e-commerce KPI’s in order to maximize sales.
• Research key products for our main categories and create an effective category management strategy in order to maximize sales.
• Help with the research/implementation of SaaS to improve automation/efficiency.
• Help with research/implementation of key findings in order to develop our e-commerce platform
• Collaborate with key business and technology partners to generate ideas and execute key initiatives, owning a timeline and holding stakeholders accountable to dates and results.
• Collaborate with key business and technology partners to define and implement process improvements that will save manual work, reduce quality issues, and enhance the customer experience.
SKILLS, INTERESTS, AND QUALITIES:
• Interest in working in a small fast-growing company
• Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
• A habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of team. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
• Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions based on available information
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.