Renewals Executive (UK Startup in Romania)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Drover active
View all jobs Renewals Executive (UK Startup in Romania) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
- Bachelor's Degree from a well-known university in Romania
- A very high level of fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Talented communicator, extremely approachable and infectiously charismatic
- A high degree of empathy toward others - a love of people
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – you’ll be managing a large volume of subscribers
- Ability to work in a high energy, ambiguous and fluid environment where you will be required to manage multiple priorities
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
As a Renewals Executive, your key objective is to convince as many existing or previous customers as possible to take out another car subscription with Drover. In particular, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our product, messaging and all the necessary tools to become a strong advocate for Drover
- Work on our current or previous customer base, or those nearing the end of their subscriptions to convert them into long-term Drover users
- Build relationships with other internal stakeholders such as our Supply, Customer Service, - Tech, Product and Marketing teams
- Suggest creative ideas to increase our sales and improve our customer experience
- Own exciting side projects with the mentorship of your manager
We recently asked Droverians what they love most about working here and 60+% of them wrote “the people”! We are proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London, Lisbon, Bucharest and Paris. While each office is unique, we all share a few fundamental commitments:
- We’re proactive and take ownership of problems. You will never be micromanaged here. Instead, we give you the space to learn and grow, even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We’re a cohesive unit and are here for each other if times get tough... and they sure do sometimes - startups are no walk in the park.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism because it’s the only way to get better at what we do.
- We judge ideas on merit rather than who they came from - how much impact have is only up to you.
- We all have our own interests, yours doesn’t have to be cars.
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs and alumni from companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, WeWork who are eager to meet you!
- An exciting, dynamic startup environment with real career progression opportunities - nothing like a BPO
- Competitive, transparent salaries from 3000 lei (net, monthly)
- Meal tickets, breakfast and healthy snacks every day, free lunch on Fridays
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Private health insurance
- A whole host of travel, retail and wellness discounts via benefitonline.ro
- A beautiful startup office in SPACES Uniri