Reporting and Analytics Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Reporting and Analytics Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Leverages analytical capabilities and in charge of producing and publishing regular and accurate supply planning reports that will be used by Category and GBS supply teams in order to deliver day to day objectives and make informed fact based decisions in order to meet short to mid-term term service and financial targets.
• Creates regular and accurate data and analytical reports in order to support other functional roles to deliver Supply Planning Processes.
• Supports Category, GBS and Plant Processes through ensuring KPI focused dashboards are available and provide timely and quality data for effective decision making.
• Prepares data analysis and shares insights around non-complex scenario planning that enable swift and efficient decision making.
• Provides analytical and data based approach to key Planning Processes most significantly : AVR (Additional Volume Requests), WDS (Weekly Direction Settings), KS&OE (Kellogg Sales & Operations Execution), KS&OP (Kellogg Sales & Operations Planning), Safety Stocks Settings and Product Segmentation.
• Provides input into root cause analysis reviews to ensure post analysis around areas affecting service are understood and continuous improvement programs are identified.
• Provides knowledge to help define the best set up possible in systems for the new supply chain scenarios
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Degree in Data Science or Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
• Language Skills: English
• Experience in supply chain planning domain and perform data scientist activities.
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP/ APO / BW) and good skills in Microsoft Office
• International exposure ( preferred )
• Expertise in integrated supply chain and process management planning ( preferred )
• Experience in FMCG environment ( preferred )
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment @ kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.