2nd Line Engineer - IN/Voice Service Platforms DE
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile 2nd Line Engineer - IN/Voice Service Platforms DE active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Very good knowledge of SIP protocol, Scripting, Python
• PostgresSQL and Oracle DB knowledge
• Linux (RedHat) and Suse Enterprise
• Team working oriented
• English (spoken and written)
• German (spoken and written)
• University degree: faculty of Computer science
• 1-3 years of experience in virtualized service platform operations and maintenance activities
Your day to day:
• 2nd Line Operations of IN/Voice Service Platforms in a multi-vendor environment. Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for virtualized Service Applications.
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• In case of incident, assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of impacted applications
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network, e.g. Daily Walkthroughs and Health checks for Service applications/platforms.
• Assure planned work activities, upgrade of applications and implementation of Service requests ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on cloud functionalities
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you