Collections Analyst with English skills
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Collections Analyst with English skills active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with very good command of English
- Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Collection analyst with
- Foundational understanding of collection and financial concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in collections / completed university degree with some experience in collection considered an advantage
What will your day consist of?
You will lead communication with a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship
You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive payment behavior
You will facilitate challenges solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
You will advise the Credit Analysts, Sales, Account Management teams on collection risks You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies