Senior Financial Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Education/Experience Requirements and Skills:
- Masters degree in Finance;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in finance, ideally gained in financial controlling in an international group;
- Strong financial and analytical skills (advanced Excel level required);
- Extremely organized and autonomous;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Knowledge of Essbase or any reporting software is a plus We are looking for a responsible candidate, professional, punctual, with a pro-active attitude;
Foreign Languages: advanced English is a must; additionally, a good level of French is a plus.
The International Senior Financial Analyst will be accountable for:
· Producing various monthly reporting for the company management;
· Providing support to the foreign branches for any matter related to Group reporting;
· Performing variances analysis between actuals / budget, and reporting significant issues to management;
· Participating in the design of controlling processes in order to reinforce the quality of these reporting and of the data collected centrally;
· Providing financial analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
In addition to the above accountabilities, as a member of the Financial team, the Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to work closely on all other topics managed by the team. This role is also an ideal entering point into the financial organization, opening possibilities of transition to other roles.
What we offer: Attractive salary package, including various flexible benefits (for example: meal tickets, monthly transportation discount, etc.), bonuses.