Accounts Payable with French
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Experience in accounting (minimum 2 – 3 years);
- French Intermediate level is a must; additionally, a good level of English is preferred;
- Strong appetite for working in an international environment and very strong collaboration & team-work skills;
- To review supplier/customer invoices received from Headquarter or Subsidiaries according to legal and internal requirements;
- Accounting booking of the invoices in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines;
- Accounting booking of the expenses in compliance with internal procedures;
- Asset registration according to legal and internal requirements;
- Being responsible for the correct management of the supplier/customer accounting operations;
- Validate against PO in line with company’s procedure and obtain necessary approvals from the budget owners for the invoices;
- To ensure correct VAT calculation;
- Reconciling vendors/customer statements;
- To contact the vendors/customers for different inquiries, research and correct discrepancies;
- Perform the month end closing activities, monitor accounts to ensure timely payments;
- Provide support during yearly audit;
- Solve the internal/external queries regarding Accounts Payables / Accounts Receivables;