Financial Controller - Tire Division
* Prepares budget, forecast, trend, estimation and variation analyses related to logistic, energy cost and other variable costs;
* Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders;
* Responsible for reporting enhancement;
* Responsible for investment capital requests, preparation, approval, spending reporting, budgets, post completion audits for investments;
* Prepares monthly expenses estimation, trends, forecasting, budgets;
* Prepares variance analysis - actual vs forecast vs budget;
* Prepares annual budgets;
* Proves proactive collaboration with internal or/and external clients for clarifications, decisions taking and control of the cost centers variations.
* University degree in Economics;
* Experience in Financial Controlling at least 3 years;
* Knowledge of SAP and Excel at an advanced level;
* English skills at an advanced level;
* Very good communication skills;
* Problem solving abilities and a proactive customer approach.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.