Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Minimum 2 years working experience with Microsoft SQL Server relational databases (TSQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes) and ETL tools (SSIS, Jasper ETL)
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer and Database developer (MS SQL)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Data Tools)
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (e.g REST)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
• Interacts with the Business Analyst to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
• Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint.
• Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications and implement web applications.
• Perform code-review.
• Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application.
• Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Interacts with: Testers, Business Analyst, Application support.
• Responsible to: Head of Application Development.