Sustaining Stress Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have or you are good at:
• Aerospace engineering with minimum 2 years of experience in structural analysis: static strength, fatigue and stability of structures;
• Experience in working with Ansys / Nastran / Patran;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good verbal and written command of English;
• Able to travel to other company sites 3-4 times a year.
A typical day might include the following:
• Development of technical solutions for products and processes that do not comply to product requirements during the production process, final assembly or during the operations phase;
• Analysis of the chosen solutions to assure that repaired structures comply to strength, functionality and airworthiness specifications;
Initiate preventive actions to improve the process and/or product with relevant internal parties (product specialists, quality department, material and processes department);
• Analyse, in close consultation with customers, significant damages that occur during the operation phase. Investigate and document repair solutions in the form of engineering reports and justifying stress analysis.