Sustaining Stress Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Sustaining Stress Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have or you are good at:
• Aerospace engineering with minimum 2 years of experience in structural analysis: static strength, fatigue and stability of structures;
• Experience in working with Ansys / Nastran / Patran;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good verbal and written command of English;
• Able to travel to other company sites 3-4 times a year.
A typical day might include the following:
• Development of technical solutions for products and processes that do not comply to product requirements during the production process, final assembly or during the operations phase;
• Analysis of the chosen solutions to assure that repaired structures comply to strength, functionality and airworthiness specifications;
Initiate preventive actions to improve the process and/or product with relevant internal parties (product specialists, quality department, material and processes department);
• Analyse, in close consultation with customers, significant damages that occur during the operation phase. Investigate and document repair solutions in the form of engineering reports and justifying stress analysis.