Head of Software Quality - PSS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
The main purpose of this position is a sustainable and continuous improvement of the quality for all activities and work products along the Product Life Cycle with focus on system and SW development in the Business Unit PSS.
The Head of SW Quality will have to define and align SW quality strategy across PSS segments and locations as well as within division Chassis & Safety.
Coordination of the SW quality activities with cross divisional functions in organizational and process aspects. The team SW Quality Assurance is located in Timisoara, Sibiu and Bangalore.
* Masters/ University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
* ISO TS 16949 / ISO 26262 / ISO 21434 / IEEE Norms / VDA 6.3
* Project Management Methodologies (Project planning, risk management, escalation, ..)
* Engineering Methods (Requirement engineering, Architecture & Design, Configuration and release management, FMEA)
* Automotive SPICE
* CA QM and BPM Systems and requirements (e.g. PLC, MLC)
Team leadership and development Experience:
* > 5 years in SW development
* > 3 years in the Automotive Industry
* Experience in definition and implementation of processes, methods and tools
* Quality & Project Management experience
* People Management minimum 3 years
* Experience working in a global team/ global environment
* Advanced English level; German language would represent a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.