Functional Safety Expert
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Experience in developing automotive SW products
- Experience with SW architecture modelling
- Experience with SW design, coding, static analysis (e.g. MISRA)
- Experience SW testing methodologies
- Experience in a requirements driven process
- ISO26262 basic knowledge or similar safety standards (IEC61508)
- Safety analyses: FTA, FMEA, DFA
The following represent a PLUS:
- Experience with System modelling (preferably SysML/UML)
- HW design knowledge
- Experience with Doors
- Contribute to new product definition, from concept to full specification of HW & SW, with full ownership of the functional safety aspects
- Support preparing the product for formal assessment and ultimately final certification
- Help architects include safety requirements into SW architecture, propose SW safety mechanisms.
- Conduct SW FMEAs or support team in conducting such activities
- Support internal FuSa assessments
- Compile Safety Manuals based on assumptions from FMEAs.
- Support HW team compile FMEDAs
- Contribute to the FuSa expert community within NXP