Account Payable with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hays Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Payable with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Your new company
Our US client is one of the largest design and consulting companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries.
The role will be in the company’s new support service centre in the heart of Bucharest (Romana Square) where key finance functions will be support the entire EMEA region.
Your new role
• Scanning – Review, check invoices received daily in the central mailboxes and upload them into the accounting system.
• Vendor Master – Review, complete and communicate where applicable vendor master creations and amendments based on country requirements on a timely basis.
• Ledger Management – Control supplier ledger accounts daily, ensuring accuracy of balances through supplier statement reconciliations, debit balance reviews and aged items.
• Helpdesk – Respond and manage day-to-day communication with internal and external vendors, ensuring timely resolution to queries including management of processing queues.
• Disbursements – Manage all aspects of outgoing cash from payment requests and processing to reconciliation.
• Communicate with the team lead to ensure daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed.
• Bank Reconciliation – Perform and manage daily bank reconciliation process.
• Cash Forecasting – Update cash forecast template with actuals.
• Process Improvement – Work with the team lead on process improvements and quality reviews to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Procure to Pay function.
• Assist with new projects and system improvements working with the team lead third parties and regional hub leads team.
• SOX – Ensure compliance with SOX Internal Controls regime including periodic self-testing.
• Internal / External Audit – Assist in preparation of internal and external audits and coordinate collation of documentation with regional hub leads and third parties where relevant.
• Ensure compliance with service level agreements with internal clients and adherence to deadlines including KPI metrics reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
• Computer literate with experience of relevant Microsoft Office programmes such as Word and Excel.
• Experience in Finance and Purchase to Pay process matters.
• Experience of Oracle systems preferred but not necessary.
• Familiarity with Purchase Order systems desirable but not essential.
• Must have a flexible approach to work and able to adapt to change.
• Good communication skills and polite telephone manner.
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Language requirement – Fluency in English plus another European language (excluding Romanian)
What you'll get in return
Competitive remuneration package
Attractive office located in in the center of Bucharest
Smooth knowledge transfer
Other benefits: meal tickets, medical subscription, daily office fruits