AML Compliance Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Novomatic active.
Vezi toate job-urile AML Compliance Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
• Previous AML/Risk or legal experience working in a law firm or a professional services environment.
• Previous experience advising on AML and Sanctions risks and how to mitigate these is desirable.
• Possess excellent research and drafting skills.
• Ability to exercise judgment and make informed and practical decisions within well-defined processes.
• Communicate complex or complicated procedures or requirements in a confident, clear, well-structured manner.
• Demonstrate the capacity to absorb, analyze and consolidate large amounts of information.
• Have the communication skills to interact at all levels within the firm and be a good team player.
• Have an efficient and organised approach to dealing with administration.
• Be PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
As an AML Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
• Reviewing and approving new Clients where acceptable AML due diligence has been provided.
• Determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and undertaking client due diligence (where required)
• Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering and other general client inception queries.
• Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence monitoring and research.
• Consulting with Top Management on issues and high risk approvals.
• Assisting the team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the AML Team inbox.
• Identifying politically exposed persons, those subject to sanctions or to wider enforcement action to ensure the firm's regulatory compliance in respect of both new and existing clients.
• Supporting the team with the administration of reminder emails, the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date records and the closure of clients and matters where necessary.
• Keeping up to date with key developments in money laundering legislation and regulation.
• Assisting the wider Risk Team when required, including the Conflicts and Business Acceptance Team, where training will be provided.
Job location - Otopeni.