Technical Support Professional
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Technical Support Professional active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
- take over and resolve incidents and service requests within the agreed SLA's
- perform maintenance/installations/updates on virtual machines as well as physical clients via remote connection
- investigate reoccurring issues via problem tickets
- escalate outstanding technical issues to higher level support
• Bachelor's Degree
• Previous experience in networking support or application support (1st and 2nd level analysis)
• Good Troubleshooting skills and experience in customer-support
• Technical background
• ITIL awareness
• English: Medium
• German: Fluent
Nice to have:
• Linux, Windows, AIX/UNIX
• Oracle/SQL - be able to create, run and analyze queries
• Shell Scripting