Junior Internal Auditor
Your role will be to participate to audit engagements with the aim to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of organization's risk management framework, controls in place and governance processes for all the activities of the Bank:
- review the processes in order to identify and evaluate the main risks, existing controls and effectiveness of operations;
- present the results by preparing clear, comprehensive, objective and properly worded conclusions in oral presentations as well as written deliverables;
- formulate recommendations to address the root cause of the identified issues and follow their adequate implementation.
We expect from the candidates to have:
- Analytical mindset;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive team player attitude;
- Good writing skills, English proficiency;
- Commitment to professional development;
- Microsoft Office, Database processing;
- Willingness to travel – an average of 25% expected, within the country and/or abroad.
- The opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural environment
- Exposure to different banking activities, legal entities and management levels
- Career progression is expected for all good performers, within the following indicative timeframe