This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HR Gold active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Economic studies;
• Good Microsoft Office package;
• English language – advanced level;
• Knowledge of Local Legislation;
• Navision experience would be an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Motivation and commitment;
• Loyalty and Accuracy;
• Analytical Thinking Skills;
• Good organizational skills.
The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
• Verifies and registers the travel expense reports of the employees, according to internal procedures and accounting standards;
• Manages travel and expense tool and assists employees in order to report correctly;
• Registration of bank statements (foreign and local currency accounts);
• Manages credit card accounts of the employees and monitors the clearance of unsettled transactions;
• Prepares and records the cash register in the ERP;
• Registers vouchers granted to employees and consumption in the company's reporting systems;
• Assures the waste management and the relationship with the company responsible for waste recovery;
• Prepares the monthly reports for environmental fund;
• Executes financial closing operations (revaluation of foreign currency balances and accounts reconciliation), as per agreed deadlines;
• Attends the annual inventory;
• Supports and interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits.