Logistician - Tire Division
* Checking the documents for the acquired raw materials (introducting them in the SAP);
* Scale weighting of bulk trucks with raw materials and checking the differences from packing list in comparison with the actual unloaded materials;
* Using all the necessary transactions in SAP for the movement of materials (e.g. returning the materials to the supplier,scrapping the materials);
* End of the month closing: compare the physical material stock from the warehouse with the material stock from SAP and making the correction when is necessary;
* Monitoring and checking the transfer papers between internal and external warehouses and notice in SAP system;
* Making the good issued in SAP system according to the real consumption;
* Handing to quality responsible the quality certificate for raw materials;
* Making, sending and reviewing the Intrastat declaration.
* University degree is a plus;
* Previous work experience in logistic domain;
* Knowledge of SAP represents a plus;
* Team player;
* Open to learn;
* English language skills (medium level).
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.