Sourcing Project Manager
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Bachelor Degree Engineering desirable.
• Excellent Communication skills along the organization thru all levels.
• Focus Results.
• Mindset on customer satisfaction (internal & external).
• Project Leads experience.
• Bilingual English - Spanish.
• Well organized.
• Capable to prioritize task and activities.
• Engineering and quality experience working on those areas.
• Experience working and leading multidisciplinary and multicultural groups.
• Fully APQP knowledge.
• Lean Manufacturing/ six sigma.
• Financial models Knowledge.
• Take lead and ownership of the project driving quickly resolved solutions with the team.
• Understand Primary activities and prioritize timing plan and run the kick off meeting for projects.
• Create and lead financial analysis to define risk levels.
• Ensure Supply continuity for the different locations and facilities during projects.
• Ensure to complete and document all validations required by HON or Customer has been done and passed successfully. In case of failure, define a recovery plan including all team.
• Create a risk assessment before each project for avoiding anticipated exceptions.
• Lead the team and pull in projects where it can be accomplished.
• Take responsibility of the project and team and be able to escalate issues on time to next level.
• Keep internal and external customers and team members well communicated and on time in case of any issue or delay.
• Provide recovery and/or action plans in case of any delay or issue
• Ensure FFF test to be done and passed successfully (Fit, form and Function).
• Lead lesson learns tracker traceability in order to apply in any new project.