InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Requirements
• Ideally has several years (+3) of experience as a Scrum Master in agile software projects
• Highly experienced in agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban and using them on high level scale
• Experience in working with both collocated and distributed teams
• Knowledge of other agile frameworks (e.g.:Crystal, XP)
• Highly skilled in communication and networking
• Highly skilled in organizing, planning, and convincing
• Can work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
• Is a team player with outstanding social competence
• Understands the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Has basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
• Has knowledge about Scrum artifacts
• Knows about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Has knowledge about backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, estimations etc.
• Has JIRA and Confluence knowledge
• Friendly communicative person, enabling communication in the team and across teams
• Good English skills (written and spoken)
• Certified Scrum Master (advanced level is a plus)
• PMI-ACP (is a plus)
The Scrum Master is the guardian of the Scrum Team, someone that helps in solving the impediments for the team; and has control over the scrum processes and driving the team to deliver successful deliverable.
• Facilitate his/her team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Responsible to track and help in removing the impediments for the scrum team.
• Facilitates daily stand-up meetings, grooming meeting, backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospective meeting.
• Schedules meetings for the team, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
• Shields his team from outside distractions and interference.
• Is a servant leader first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
• Possesses conflict resolution skills; does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount